I was trying to keep the one job part quiet in case they change...

1. 2,640 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 227
    I was trying to keep the one job part quiet in case they change the rules down the track if too many start doing it..

It's my intention to take advantage of this rule.. get a part time job a year or so before I claim my super. Quit the part time job and qualify for release of Super and keep working. I am 7 years away from preservation age, so am expecting more changes to Superannuation rules between now and then. These changes I expect to come have been posted in the Superannuation threads. One I'm expecting does not bother me that much as I will likely look to take an annuity or pension from my super anyway. Raising the preservation age down the track will irk me considerably though.

Raising pension eligibility age to 70 down the track will surely mean raising the preservation age to 65 at a minimum is likely.
    The moves the transition to retirement option up from 55 to 60.. I would have taken the TTR option at 55 if available. If preservation age goes to 65 down the track but TTR stays at 60, I can live with that.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.