retired australian soldier held captive , page-28

1. gmt
    7,998 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    Clacoste, my place is in Anito, Yumbing is a bit of enclave for foreigners using mind altering suntances but do have a friend there Ex military living on acreage. Haven't been over since March so am unaware if flights are back on from Cebu, I have never flown from Cebu to the island not happy with the size of the aircraft and questionable maintenance and 15kg baggage allowance.Lot of swiss and germans there last trip, its a good island for people who wish to avoid attention from home.Buying property is a minefield there fortunately another Aussie Expat helped me out, property seems to have increased in value but finding a buyer is hard given it usually has to be a foreigner as not many locals with money. Ensuring that the title is clear is trap for the unwary!! I have seen many foreigners with big ideas come and go, more recently the owner of Roof Top bar in mambajao. Not a place to invest in a business to make money. I prefer early to mid year to travel there, not a fan of the typhoons and storms later in the year.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.