retirees to pay for libs ppl, page-17

1. 213 Posts.
    No why should I have a link to refer you to.
    It is my own intelligence as a woman and a mother that knows this. I am also a professional who works for a living.

Abbott is just trying to con the women in to vote for him.
    Plain and simple. All that palava he is on about re rearing
    children more from educated women kind of seems eerily like the Hitler aryan race number. In reality it does not work.
    The more down-to-earth and primal woman is a best mother.

Re higher education, well, you just have to look at Oxford educated Abbott a Rhode Scholar to see that the higher education did nothing for his brain. It has been long gone
    since his youth being in to boxing. The guy has grave trouble fitting it all together. All he has is his brute mentality and raw cunning. Plainly the guy is a brute and a bully.

If you think he is going to be on the side of the little man, the least educated yobbo out there, then you may have a big shock coming. Rudd is a hell of a lot more brighter than his guy, and knows how to use it too.

Please sit down and have a really good think about all this.

We need to hold steady as we adjust out of our resource boom, so no change of govt. at this fragile stage please!!
    The Reserve Bank is on to this problem. We need to reform our industries and small business level. Too much China buy done us in, so we have to adjust. Trust Rudd on this one, he finds it much more easy to adjust.

Otherwise we will die like our cricket team.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.