retirement age to be 70 - a joke ?, page-10

1. 33,848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1819
    "the individual have a social contract; i.e.: if one works and pays one's taxes, then
    one can retire at 66 (was 65) '

I never seen no contract anywhere seems a lot of hot air, I am a baby boomer we have had the best of the best , too many baby boomers are winging lazy people though including my friends , younger generations dont need to be supporting us they can not even afford their own homes because we have made them to expensive for them with stupid immigration policies allowing overseas people to buy homes and not live in them.

If they want retirement work 70 hours a week and save some money all those obese useless winging old lazy people

Put the retirement age up to 75 or maybe 80.
    Stop the medication allowances if you are sick you can die so all the young dont hear your moaning, you are also better off as no pain and be less cost on society just like the good old days.
    Maybe bring in free Euthenasia clinics a caravan hooked up to exhaust, and nice stereo music by Simon and Garfunkel, walk in in pain and the relys can take you out the back side and throw you on the barby for dog food and share a few beers as the carcass gets torn up by Max and the chiannina

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.