FKP 0.98% $2.03 fkp property group

PP,if you are going to re-enact that scene, then whoever is...

1. 897 Posts.
    PP,
    if you are going to re-enact that scene, then whoever is planning to fire the shots had better prepare themselves for a crack over the head from a Dallas trooper's nightstick before they even get a chance to close the bolt.

SGP may be holding the rifle but Mulpha has the script- and the nightstick- and are ready to bludgeon any attempt if the calibre is not big enough?

No use dreaming about any scenario until it happens- I like to stick to reality, it's safer and sensible. Last few days observations has suggested to me that FKP is about to move up on its own again anyway.

If you had to suggest a price for a successful takeover offer from SGP what would be a ballpark figure in your opinion? My suggestion in the previous post is a valuation based on bottom of the cycle property and business valuations- which is around FKP's NTA at least.

In my opinion, FKP and Mulpha would have to be in dire financial distress to sell for much less- and the departing FKP CFO made it clear that FKP was now in a "strong financial position". So- No fire sale!

Read "into" that announcement very carefully to see what else FKP may be planning!!! I think they might be a step ahead of what you are talking about going by their plans for Guihot.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.