XJO 0.76% 7,921.3 s&p/asx 200

Retirement Planning - Monday

1. 19,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3682
    070514 retirement planning.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Good Morning and Welcome to the XJO Monday Thread

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

News for Today (AEST)

140615 news.png

The XJO closed just a little lower on Friday.
    Spread (or range) was narrow, volume (value traded) was low, and the close was roughly in the middle.

Price spent almost all day in negative territory, spread was quite narrow, and the volume reduced again, to the lowest for the week.
    So there was very little selling pressure after Thursdays gains. Which should allow the Index to make an attempt at further gains next week. Personally I do not like this latest little pivot higher very much. I don't trust it at all, mostly because there is almost no obvious buying at the recent lows whatsoever, and the Index appears to have turned up on a lack of selling pressure alone.
    Which may leave it vulnerable when any selling pressure does come in again...... as it will at some time......no doubt........

140615 xjo.png

070514.png

070514 1.png

Good Trading and Investing

Z42.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.