FAR 5.15% 51.0¢ far limited

Thanks, you've confirmed your ignorance. Do you hold any...

1. 1,340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Thanks, you've confirmed your ignorance. Do you hold any qualification whatsoever in psychology? I do not believe you could diagnose me with Antisocial Personality Disorder from my above comments. I am not tearing others down as you put it, I am merely debating with you. If I wanted to tear you down i'd call you a fool that has probably didn't even finish HSC, oh i said it oops..

DSM-IV Diagnostic Criteria For Antisocial Personality Disorder (Psychopathy)
    1. Failure to conform to social norms with respect to lawful behaviors as indicated by repeatedly performing acts that are grounds for arrest.
    2. Deceitfulness, as indicated by repeated lying, use of aliases, or conning others for personal profit or pleasure.
    3. Impulsivity or failure to plan ahead.
    4. Irritability and aggressiveness, as indicated by repeated physical fights or assaults.
    5. Reckless disregard for safety of self or others.
    6. Consistent irresponsibility, as indicated by repeated failure to sustain consistent work behavior or honor financial obligations.
    7. Lack of remorse, as indicated by being indifferent or rationalizing having hurt, mistreated, or stolen from another.
    B. The individual is at least age 18 years of age.
    C. There is evidence of Conduct Disorder with onset before age 15.
    D. The occurrence of antisocial behavior is not exclusively during the course of Schizophrenia or a manic episode.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.0¢
Change
0.025(5.15%)
Mkt cap ! $47.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 51.5¢ 49.0¢ $148.9K 293.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 8410 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.5¢ 104070 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.13pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.