FAR 1.02% 48.5¢ far limited

JP - I'm not a poster - just a reader and I do really appreciate...

1. 431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    JP - I'm not a poster - just a reader and I do really appreciate the quality of your posts. Your choice to leave or stay on the forum - however, note that there are a lot of people like me (a silent majority) who perhaps don't say anything but have accumulated long term sizable portions based on the educated and seemingly honest opinions of people like yourself. I do my own research including reading peoples insights. Hear all, believe nothing.. DYOR..

People who buy and sell for short term gain do so with COMPLETELY different motives to people like myself and yourself who look for quality of management, long term vision, a viable product. Short term price drops serve only to build up the holdings of those who take a longer term vision. All i can say is thank you to the people who have exited and sold their shares to me cheaply , and thank you to people like JP who provides an insight into this share which keeps people interested and hence the reason why it always appears as one of the most discussed shares.

Enjoy your boat. Enjoy your beer. Just don't drink and dive

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.