AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

retrace inevitable.

1. 6,591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 256
    So I've been following AVB in the past few weeks, and it's come to my attention that there have been an aweful lot of threads made on the AVB forum with, what appears to be, the underlying intention to convince readers that AVB can only go in one direction, upwards. It seems a little naive and go ahead, criticise me all you like, but you have to understand that if a stock rises 1000% in less than a month, then there will always be profit takers.

Threads like, "the traders are going", "don't join the darkside", leads readers more to think you are more desperate than constructive. Just let it flow, and if you want to trade, then trade, if you want to invest, then sit tight and wait.

Don't be a fool and try and convince yourself that AVB won't retrace, it will, but it's how you handle the situation and make the most of it that determines if you're a winner or a loser out of the situation.

Just my 2 cents.

Now load up the cannons and fire away, I'm expecting an avalanche of posts telling me otherwise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.