PNA 0.00% $1.84 panaust limited

The long term trend for PNA is definetly up..no doubt about that...

1. 521 Posts.
    The long term trend for PNA is definetly up..no doubt about that and any retrace will be shortlived and nothing to be concerned about in the long run...of late Copper has just gone up and down in direct correlation with stocks...so PNA gets the full benefit in an upswing because if the rise in copper price and also the bouyant sentiment that accompanies the stock market at the same time....any reversal in stock prices will see a reversal in copper prices and so PNA will get hit equally hard as it benefits in the upturn...that is my observation of late anyway...probably worthless though!!

One thing though: I have only been watching stocks and using this site over the last 4 years but one thing I have noticed time and time again is that normally even the mention or slightest hint of a placement or capital raisng for any stock usually comes true..i have noticed those words twice for PNA recently and it has me wondering....they will definetly sort out the refinance but maybe some of it will come in the form of a cap raising...i dont think this is a bad thing in the long run though....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.