BOW 0.00% $1.52 bow energy limited

retrace, page-6

1. 853 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    dont know anything about double top or double bottoms for that matter. sounds more like an icecream to me.

however, what is the real value the market is placing on BOW at the moment..? that is the real question.. the whole cap raising has clouded the issue.

If you hold no BOW now and buy to utilise the rights offer, for every 7c you buy BOW above the 27c rights issue, you avg down your overall buy by 1c if you take up your full entitlement.

I too think things have run a little too far..given the overall doom and gloom that still prevails in the market.. and that post cap raising the price will fall by more than this gain.

I am out, for now.. and will buy in again post cap raising. Dont think there is much more to surprise on the upside in the near term.. and with DJ cert looking like takin most of this year.. all we need is another few down days post cap raising or later next week.. and I think we will see mid to high 40s again. Just my thoughts.. and i run the risk of missing out and buying in a lot higher. I sold most at avg 50c.. so we shall see..

The medium to long term future of this one is great and I will def be buying and holding in the next few weeks.

A

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.