CUS 2.99% 6.5¢ copper search limited

golsan ...I do admit my projections may have been a tad bullish...

1. 3,488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    golsan ...I do admit my projections may have been a tad bullish but if all the ducks lined up then it's possible. In regards to trying to work out what is happening perhaps look it from the perspective that around 12 months ago the share price was $1.05 - the increase in 12 months has been over 300%....quite incredible. Many holders are in profit and when the share price declines some will lock in thier profits regardless of the outlook for the company. Buyers then hold back as they believe they can pick up the share price cheaper tomorrow and a self fulfilling cycle begins. As the price drops nervous holders are flushed out. However the smart money will be ready to pick up stock when they think a level of support has been reached....there is plenty of thast waiting on the sidelines. CUS management may considering commencing the share buy back they have in place - good time to pick up stock. What is that level ? Previous support / resistance is at $2.90/$2.75 and $2.50. Tim and the directors may take the opportunity to top up with directors buys. Expect the update to be very positive and look forward to the 8 cent cap return and the maiden dividend in early in the New Year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.5¢
Change
-0.002(2.99%)
Mkt cap ! $7.383M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.7¢ 6.5¢ $11.95K 181.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 348333 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 55000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.37am 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.