RNE 0.00% 0.2¢ renu energy limited

retracement, page-17

1. 415 Posts.
    I think charting can be used in assisting, to find a good entry point but in the end the SP will be determined by GDY's ability to make a profit. Do they have a business model that will result in a positive cash flow and dividends? If so, the SP will be way north of what it is now. I have GDY to pay for my retirement one day..... hopefully!
    Anyway, I agree that there is panick selling going on...... really, what has GDY immediately to do with the credit crisis? They have enough cash to keep them going for a while, anyway. By the time they need more funding the financial world will hopefully have calmed down.
    Also, I noticed that with the financial crisis the media attention has shifted away from Climate Warming, and also with the lower oil prices, suddenly it seems we have enough of oil to last. -Let me tell you that is not the case -. That's how the media works...... Anyway, for a long term holder, even though it is bad to see a paper loss, I am very tempted to increase my holdings....
    Maybe just wait until the next bank collapses....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.690M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $4.809K 2.335M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 11361363 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 14567796 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.