RNE 20.0% 0.6¢ renu energy limited

Geo,I certainly think GDY is more open to manipulation becasue...

1. 87 Posts.
    Geo,

I certainly think GDY is more open to manipulation becasue unitll the proof of concept is 100% done and past GDY really is still a spec stock.
    So for me when it is a spec then this BOT trading or whatever is going on at the moment can effect confidence in the stock which could well double any -ve announcments by the company.
    The "purposefull" low trades espically on friday i think are to manipulate the closing price so not to attract charters too much maybe. If you continually see closes near or at the low end of the intrade day SP its a bearish signal. Rather than consecutive days of inc price or some nice white candles. So if this can be done for a period, say the last 2-3 weeks then investors will get scared off and take their money out giving traders a chance to get a lower entry than should be.
    I guess we are all entitled to trade how we like as long as its legal so no real wrong doing? but certainly frustration.
    About it being investigated, dont hold your breath for a second i wouldn't think. i can't imagine the ASX getting so far down the list to GDY for investigation, not enough market cap and not enough mums and dads or filthy rich polies hold it???

I assume the closed loop would have been started again by now with new O-rings and so far so good. Also JOL 1 must be damm close to 5000 now, how far will they go? 5500 maybe?
    Sorry for the rambeling
    good luck to all,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.357M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.4¢ $4.406K 856.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 5274884 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 6058246 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.