RNE 0.00% 0.4¢ renu energy limited

retracement, page-5

1. 359 Posts.
    GDY only down 2 or 3 points mid morning. Pretty good and as it should be for such a dramatic day.
    The Wall St. 4% odd tanking last night and its affect on European markets etc. is pretty dramatic but it is rather a localised drama, ie. just one sector of the financials market.
    Specifically Merril Lynch a stockbroker and Lehman Bros. what?, an investment banker I think.

imho I don't see that that should affect the value of GDY unduly though markets are markets and not particularly logical things.

I hark bck to the recent 'discusion' here of 'weirrd' trading activity on GDY which sort of reached a concensus of sorts that the frequent trading in small lots of shares was 'evidence' of someone or ones engaging in BOT trading. (using a 'robotic sort of computer based trading system to manipulate a share prive up, or down, for whatever reasons.)

Since this was aired oddly, the 'weirrd' trading pattern has largely stopped!

Withe the turmoil hitting the market generally today I thought to myself "What a nice opportunity for the suspected 'BOT' traders to come out at some point and drive things down a bit harder and then buy up shares at the bottom as they spook out frightened holders.

Well as I post this at 11:57am EST. there is no obvious sign of bot trading to my eye. The price is holding steady at $1:27 where it opened this morning havng wavered a couple of cets up & down earlier, so not bad.

This suggests most holders are firm in their belief in GDY and I will be watching for evidence of BOT trading emerging and affecting the price adversely.
    I certainly hope this doesn't occur and hopefully at least Hotcopper readers will not be frightened out.

geojac

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.