MRQ 12.5% 0.4¢ mrg metals limited

Retraction of Fully Diluted Market Cap Assumption, page-83

1. 1,268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 274
    Scarpa,

I do not believe that MRQ would be launching legal action. It doesnt fit with my view of Mgmt.

However, i am certain that interested parties, maybe large holders, may have made representations to the Site Mgmt.

Similar situations have arisen in the past which Site Mgmt had to address, and I believe a much tighter ship is run these days by Site Mgmt to protect Brand and Image.

whilst posts were made, many of these contained distortions which could have been seen as manipulation by some. These distorted facts were brought to air. But it still continued.

it was very much like a fire bug going around the paddock lighting fires and informed people having to run around to correct these and put each fire out. However, sensational news is soaked up and when corrected its last weeks fish and chips wrapper.

The posts did need to be brought under control. Given the huge anti following developed and the potential liability arising, it is no surprise to me that the inference of legal action needed to be tabled.

i really enjoy reading your posts and the thoughts you share in this forum.
    i have to admit that 2ic s post’s sobered me.

What i did object to was the half truths posted. Not cricket.

Hopefully 2ic will continue to contribute to this forum and I think a HELD would go a long way to assist in establishing Mana (kiwi word for immense respect).

End of essay hehehe

GLTAH cos Batch 3 comes tomorrow ???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $9.490M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.154K 331.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 24103690 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 18324860 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.56pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.