SP8 0.00% 0.6¢ streamplay studio limited

retreat, page-26

1. 933 Posts.
    Hi rob

I am not that much a of uranium, but if you have enough it can get sold, same with niobium, else nobody woul buy coltan, but I do not want to adverdise here for GBE, just bought me some and take a look at the future development.

Also hope we get news before the end of 1Q 2010, as something has to happen imo.

@ domum the growing problem I got with Gippsland is that it looks like they do not realize that I (or we) want to know more about the project, like how does the plant work, how to produce Syncon, how does the work done by Lycopodium look like (we never got any details), details about the water issue, as you mentioned if I got you right,...

All this answers could be given without a lot of effort and other explorers can make it that way, as I e.g. took a look at Aurox some days ago.(just an example, could post a lot of other imo good presentations)
    http://www.aurox.com.au/assets/Uploads/AXO000387Presentation-15-December-2009.pdf
    A good graphic designer does such a work for several hundred Euro, if you know him.
    My daughter is about 16 months old and we have more than 500 pics from her, how long does Gippsland have the Abu Dabbab project?
    Seems like they have five or six pics from it, such things sometimes make me wonder.

Regards Bergler

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.903M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $18.15K 3.009M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2313931 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 443688 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.