XJO 1.25% 7,777.7 s&p/asx 200

retskas bear culling thursday

1. 1,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Retskas bear culling Thursday

MORNING TRENDSETTERS

Oops, looks like Caylus was one of the bears culled today

'Bleh. It was almost carnage last night. Watch it try to crack 10950 so many times early in the session. Oh well....serves me right for being so greedy. Shorting after ISM was the right move. Not covering after 15 points when it was already down over 30 handles.....another story.' CAYLUS

And again..

'Hmmmm. Time to cover. -15 points on XJO. -4 points on SPX'.CAYLUS

Is it a sin to smile when a fellow XJO'er is short and you are long and the market rises? HeHehe. You're waaaay ahead of me Caylus so allow me a little glee.

Speaking of glee...

Introducing our gleeful, occasional, but hey - quality poster.

RETSKA Boon, the bear hunter and his mate Davo.

Retska made a timely appearance yesterday. Left it pretty late though Ret.

'Davo brought that cactus gun that they keep showing him with on the TV and in the papers. We caught quite a few, seems there thick on the ground out there, been quite a bonanza feeding season for them out there this winter.'RETSKA

XJO Social Pages

Two dinstinguished gentleman were spotted, one in a rude T shirt - signing autographs for young women who say 'like' a lot and the other with an eye patch and Steve McQueen sunnies (yes, underneath the patch).

They seemed to be engages in intimate TA and crapology about old times at a local Cappacino Cool on corners trendy hang out.

Nice to see two regulars appreciating each others gentlemanly qualities. Something we pride ourselves on in here Trendsetters. We have to be gentle at our ages, we might break something!

'The old boy puts on a good brekky in paradise though. Funny at 1st meeting after trying to get it together for months and we've known each other for 20 yrs. Thanks Maxi.' BLUESDOG

and the very 'elocuted' Maxi...

'Breakfast at Villa this morning was Special. Kindly note my friendship extends over twenty years with this young Gentleman = Bluesdog' MAXI.

I'm curious though Bluey and Maxi. When you were golopping down your Bircher Muesli and apricots. Did you talk to each other as Maxi and Bluesdog or your real names. Cyrano and Codsworth!! Ahem, just kidding.

Bluey - Pleeeease make my day and tell me that Maxi was wearing his...

DO ME I'M FAMOUS T-shirt

Good luck fellas and hey...be careful out there.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.