NEU 0.00% $15.60 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

rett syndrome reversal, page-4

1. 5,191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 523
    Tony and Pigs, this could be the best stock on the share market if NNZ2566 has a breakthrough. If they can cure a lot of these neurological diseases, can you imagine how many companies would want a share of the action! Persies update in May should be interesting also. My fingers are crossed.

I have a friend with a child that is autistic and has recently been divorced due to problems associated with dealing with this child. Not only if it cures this type of disease, it will certainly help with the divorce rate. Win win for everyone, let alone the costs associated with these diseases that costs our Goverments hundreds of millions of dollars.

I'd like to think that we should be trading at least $0.25 per share. I'd like to see an update on Bell Potters report too in the coming months. They may increase the projected sp as well as future earnings that could be well into the billions. Scary stuff knowing we are $0.023 cents.

$30,000.00 invested at $0.023 gives you 1,304,347 shares.
    $1.00 sp gives you $1,304,347. I think a re-rating is on the horizon and we will be talked about all over the world, in time. Patience is the key. I'm buying on dips and crossing all of my fingers for good news to flow.

It was also an interesting reply back from Dr Larry Glass. He's very excited.

I'm expecting some news on another stock in the coming weeks. Once it hits, I'm going to position myself up to my eyeballs on this. Bit risky, but a hell of a ride if it works out.

Good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.60
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.995B
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.64 $15.93 $15.44 $6.543M 418.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 768 $16.77

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.04 1316 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.