NEU 1.03% $19.30 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Stockchat, what the 'mother' believes is not relevant to whether...

1. 1,203 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    Stockchat, what the 'mother' believes is not relevant to whether the post is likely to be a real one. The issue is that this person states quite specifically that a health professional told her that her child received the drug and also suggested a higher dose would be better. That's the bit that makes me think its nonsense.

Fine that a trial participant would have high hopes and may want to let others know about (this is common to all trials, regardless of whether the drug turns out to be effective), but the health professional doesn't (and can't) know because the trial is double blinded, and secondly, can you really imagine a health professional in that setting guessing about what a different (untested) dose would do?

Its rubbish and demonstrably so because what this person said simply can't be true because no health professional connected with the trial is aware of which patients are really getting the drug or what effect a higher dose would have.

More worryingly, the sort of fevered response from investors to an anonymous facebook post (spare me) will encourage unscrupulous speculators to put similar things up on line.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$19.30
Change
-0.200(1.03%)
Mkt cap ! $2.466B
Open High Low Value Volume
$19.50 $19.59 $19.11 $5.729M 296.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 259 $19.28

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$19.31 640 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.