BBI 0.00% $3.98 babcock & brown infrastructure group

As confirmed the other day the deposit from Euroports was used,...

1. 645 Posts.
    As confirmed the other day the deposit from Euroports was used, and just as a footnote, regarding my ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS!!! suggestion that someone from the Company become a member of Hot Copper, Dave has just confirmed to me on the phone, that is indeed what has happenned, in his words " We monitor the thread from time to time to keep abreast of Investor sentiment" which as you will remember was one of the reasons I gave for thinking it would be a good idea. So to all the nay sayers who couldn't imagine in their wildest dreams that the Company would, or ever admit to being a member of a Forum like hot copper, for fear of a lack of Credibility, Since Dave has just confirmed this to me I guess they must not feel there is a credibility issue at stake or they would not reveal this info. As to why they do not give any direct input on HC it is merely that they see no benefit in correcting any misinformation given by some members, but would rather use any info they gain from monitoring HC to, as Dave put it " guide them in their Investor info releases"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.