TON 9.09% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

Return Of Louie

1. 9,750 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    Looking through the noise....

http://american-futbol.blogspot.com.au/2011/05/return-of-king.html

Not trying to get anyone to buy more TON, Just setting out the picture as I see it. Bottom line for me is the company is undervalued on fundamentals. Things can obviously change but if you have an idea of the bigger picture it lets you make decisions based on facts rather than emotions.

Where I personally feel we are in the project, with the aim of proving up of a resource we can take through to production is pretty good. Each lot of results affirms to me the probability of a low cost operation in the coming years and what I perceive it is really is worth fundamentally gives me some guide to how much TON I should be holding

For me, the results announced early June started representing real value and hence my bullish stance. Some market forces have played against us recently but I'd argue some of these forces also had a hand in boosting the SP prematurely. All now hinges on sentiment for the short term traders. Bottom line is it would be a bargain if someone further sold it off.

I believe the current results from only 20% drill of Nacanda represent rock solid value offering leverage at these levels regardless of future results. Of course with markets things can change virtually overnight. My whole premise behind liking the TON story is a long term bullish view for graphite ( and Vanadium a bonus) I dont necessarily expect prices to go too much up from here, however given the supply demand and production pressures that are going to be seen over the next 10 years I really expect at some stage for a spike much higher.

Who knows, all fun and games. Just trade with logic as opposed to emotion. I

ts hard, and I am still learning after over 14 years. Markets at the top get carried away and look fantastic, and at the bottom they look like they are going to zero. hard to stand back at this time and sit long when things look terrible, even harder to buy when the markets do something stupid. However the best decisions I normally make are the ones opposite to the direction of the market or sentiment at the time.

If there's one thing I learnt from getting smashed in the GFC and selling all my shares at fire sale prices was to NOT TO. Most of them bounced back to new highs but I didn't have a piece of that action... My fear made me sell my body felt relief and my head full of regret.

I know the FA for TON is good. I know it has been oversold and I know it will turn around and soon start to dance around fair value. Fair value will become more apparent when our drilling is a lot further down the track but I feel strangely calm considering the amazing war I have watched rage between fear and greed over the past couple of weeks.

For the record I have not sold a single TON share and nor do I intend to this side of $1.

....bad timing to be in Exile but educational in a big picture sort of way....

KL - step back and take a few deep breaths.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $9.665K 896.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 398516 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 603358 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.