TON 18.2% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

"Like you KL, I haven't sold any shares - could have sold all...

1. 290 Posts.
    "Like you KL, I haven't sold any shares - could have sold all the way up to 90c"

Can I ask without being shouted down why you would not sell to protect yourself from the situation you find yourself in right now?

I only ask because I am reading your posts as if when you sell your shares you will be out forever, you will be selling at some stage down the track and wondering just how you come to that decision then but not now?????

If you had of sold your shares to protect yourself you could top up again when suited still being long term but in a much better position without risk and added to you position for no cost?????

Everyone is different just trying to understand your posts????

I was also long term in TON until my short term kicked in and my charts were just screaming get out of there and I did for profit and now looking on from the side lines which IMO is the very best place to be right now in the current climate.

If the profit was there for the taking and you can be long term with profit why would you not take it????

Please don't yell at me I've got feeling you know lol I actually made a decision to not post on TON threads but throw one in every now and then hoping to get a response without being abused lol.

Good to see KL is back seems to quiet without him around.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $14.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $259 26.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1280209 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 122784 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.