TON 18.2% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

optionmik, I'm flattered you have responded to my post and asked...

1. 987 Posts.
    optionmik, I'm flattered you have responded to my post and asked my buy/hold/sell intentions towards TON.

Holding takes a lot of effort and we have a long term view. I try to value add when posting so keep posting to a minimum.

We believe the market will correct itself. We believe (my wife is included in our investment decisions) it is better to hold TON, we bought in 2 years ago. Separate to ourselves, only BB knows our entry cost. When you have been through the GFC and bought during the GFC (we bought RIV during the GFC and held through to RIO T/O) these market gyrations are uncomfortable but bearable.

My wife has no emotional attachment to this stock whereas I love TON however we both agree we will not part this stock for less than $1. When you look at what TON is doing - proving up the largest graphite and vanadium deposit in the world.

Being a TON shareholder is great and think our major shareholders know where to put their money. Graphite/vanadium has a real future - worth waiting for IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $14.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $259 26.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1280209 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 122784 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.