TON 9.09% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

Hey Opti and thanks for the Q. Also thanks to all of you for the...

1. 9,750 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    Hey Opti and thanks for the Q. Also thanks to all of you for the call outs today... It's good to be back. ( why do they kep changing my post title....?)

Opti, the reason I haven't sold a share is pretty clear to me as early this year I ran the ruler over a few stocks and TON was the stand out because of it's proximity to the largest graphite resource in the world. I figured if TON were planning a drilling campaign right next door there was a good chance they would be drilling into the same system so worth a shot. As drilling results continually produced good results thus de-risking the project so I'd buy more on the pull backs.

Unfortunately my last top up was at the bottom of the trading channel after it's high and unfortunately it broke down and continued to get smashed. Sure it would have been great to have got out and bought up big at this level but I can honestly say I would have most likely bought back in each time it stalled so would probably have been stopped out about 6 times to where we are now.

Anyway... I see the end value as clearly as I see the nose on my face when I look in the mirror. I know that, regardless of the misinformation fed us by holders of other graphite stocks and day traders, I know that TON's grades are extremely similar to SYRs and given that we only have results in for 20% of Nacanda and are yet to get results back on the expected high grade areas ( not to mention the other targets) so increasingly I know that at the end of the day the JORC will be massive and contain areas of of high grade Graphite and Vanadium. The only difference I am seeing ATM is that it would appear that TON will have a much larger resource than SYR.

SO... Once JORC is in ... MR MARKET will have to compare apples with apples.. If TON is like for like with SYR then MR MARKET will have to value TON at about 60% of SYR based on shares on issue. IF TON has twice the resource then double it - and so on ( of course there are other factors but we know countries and companies are looking at both plays and that they will most probably share facilities)

In a nut shell that's why I hold... I see the end game... A bit fuzzy at first but as results come to market the picture gets clearer and clearer. I don't want to sell and have to buy in higher or miss the tax break when I go free carried well north of $1 for the the amount of shares I want to hold debt free. Like a DT can't see the end game I can't see the point of fighting the little battles.

As SPOZZIE said above, he remembers me from Hardman... It was my first 20 bagger... It was the story of a junior made good getting chomped up by a major after it proved up a valuable resource.... They say history doesn't repeat but it does rhyme... I've ridden pull backs like this with Hardman and I am more than happy to do it again to bank seven figures.

GLTAH

KL - keep your eye on the prize.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $97 9.685K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 32949 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 171697 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.19am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.