Jessie1, You have just stated the exact same thing I went...

1. 289 Posts.
    Jessie1,
    You have just stated the exact same thing I went through when I first started to Post here a few months back.
    Initially I wanted to have intelligent and reasonable discussion on topics which really concern me. To take to task misinformation that some Posters wrote without credible challenge.

After experiencing 3 weeks of mind numbing stupidity and irrational, non-factual statements I decided to apply their style of Posting back to them. I did this because I had been wasting hours of my very precious time researching their false claims to find the source, corrected their misquotes or out of context statements and provide actual factual data from credible media, yet my questions to them were never answered apart from been then accused as a Zionist, a Nazi Ukrainian, several other eastern European ethnic related terminologies , a leftish and rightist, Christian lover, Muslim hater, homosexual and so on. All that gives me more conviction to stay true to my moral compass and call a "spade a spade" instead of making apologies for inaptness.

One of the brain-dead , you know well the "silly old fellow" demanded proof all the time. I complied. I collected it, read it , checked it , referenced it, arranged it logically and posted it . It was totally ignored. Just silence. Then he pops up on another thread mouthing off the same stuff and demanding proof from everyone else yet discrediting it and going off topic. I had a dozen odd questions repeatedly put to them over a 8 week period, nothing, just hijacking the posts for the same hatred.

Ever now and then I remind them that "I laugh and laugh when I read their hilarious posts, that they are a riot , so funny, I would pay to see them publicly up on stage in stand-up comedy".....they are simply not worth the effort.
    Last edited by The Professor: 07/03/15

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.