GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

return the gold standard as world unravels, page-35

1. 671 Posts.
    I'm with you Rowingboat...'Carbon Tax' the con of the century...I have read that the people in high to be places are going to base the next currency on carbon? Sounds crazy, but then you only have to look at derivatives and the goings on of current global markets, perhaps not as inconceivable as one might think...

You see once they globalise the world and end wars the only other way they will be able to hold power is to make/educate people to believe that climate change is a major problem and the world will have to be as one to tackle it...Hence carbon credits...Kinda makes sense when you take into account the crap Canberra is shoveling and telling us that in 2015 carbon credits is up for grabs for multi-nationals...

Anyway I would hope to see a gold standard or at least something tangible and realistic instead of what we currently have...Australia may not have any gold but I am sure if we hoarded everything mined from the get go of one being implemented we could build our reserves back up to something more tangible then what we currently hold...

Any my 2 cents...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.