GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

mai enoonI am assuming your are referring to me BugGold.....look...

1. 3,107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    mai enoon

I am assuming your are referring to me BugGold.....

look at other posts I have made (#549891 above), I categorically state that I do not think a ?GOLD standard? would work and why. My other response above (#550494) was to the hypothetical question and followed the establishment of groundwork that there is NOT just one flavour of ?GOLD standard?. Some would disingenuously have you believe that all ?Gold standards? are the same, it?s a bait and switch of sorts.

The following program provides plenty of exercise for the grey matter along these lines of this thread

http://rt.com/programs/keiser-report/episode-166-keiser-occupywallstreet/

Firstly, at approximately the 6min30sec mark there is discussion as to how the banksters ALWAYS claim that the whole system will blow up if there is a significant change and/or they do not totally get their way (see CT post). You don?t have to be a rocket surgeon to understand that these same cohort would, if forced into a ?GOLD standard?, do everything in their power to make it a ?GOLD standard? which has so many loopholes etc. that they can ?blow it up? and then forever blame GOLD for the failure. Yes, quite a dilemma isn?t it (well for honest people anyway).

Secondly, from about the 15 minute mark an interview with Sandeep Jaitly provides great insight into several issues directly and peripheral to a GOLD standard. It is worthy of deep considerations on several levels. Interestingly he does make an observation at the end that in his opinion the Euro is in a worse state than the dollar?

To finish, a true ?GOLD standard? is a sublime concept, axiomatic that it?s seeming simplicity garners so much complexity??.a treatise on the human condition if there ever was one???

Enjoy your evening.
    BG

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.