VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

Return to Normal by March, page-138

1. 369 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    it's $hithouse IMO we are at the most crucial point in time in the history of the company not to mention there having been a massive disruption to the Indian monetary system and they serve up a pissy financial balance sheet not one word of an update on the deal alongside it. Pretty much every other company I hold have taken the opportunity and given a lengthy update informing shareholders on progress within their 4C.

As far as i'm concerned it's not good enough. I've managed to average down to 1.9 so fortunately I'm not sitting on too big of a loss however I know holders who are. There's a lot to be said about communication and transparency at this end of the market.

No disrespect to all the great researchers and posters on here but you can spit out as many articles as you can possibly find about demonetization and potential strategic tie ups etc etc... but unfortunately it means jack when the company can't even tell us if the bloody ATM's are working and re stocked with cash oh and as I type this we're sitting at our 52 week low!

Would be stoked if the company proved me wrong this afternoon with a substantial announcement but I'm not holding my breath...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.