VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

I don't know anything, So don't let me decision change why you...

1. 13,940 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3162
    I don't know anything, So don't let me decision change why you invested in TSN! I still think they're gonna do well and even in the long-term if the takeover doesn't go through the prices will still go up from what it is now even after the drop (If it doesnt go through)

I appreciate everything all the top posters post, its very informative...People gonna hate on me right now but keep in mind Im not as well informed as many of you guys... Nor am i experienced in trading

But it really worries me how we haven't heard anything from them...
    -I dropped like $60k into TSN and to hear nothing, when i first started reading it suggests not to be to emotional with stocks and cut losses when it needs to be done if the market agrees
    -Why no report on how many ATM's are running atleast tell us that
    -Im concerned how they're gonna come up with the money as its taken this long and the option to have current shareholders buy shares to help raise funds is gone
    (Yes maybe they want to see how things go after the demonetization issue, But it shouldnt take this long so it raises concern on funding... I spoke to a couple experienced Traders who i'd consider mentors about TSN and they said it doesnt really look good)
    -The dropping has continued non stop after the first dump at 3c had got me worried too as it has been pretty big volume drops on certain days we saw big drops
    -It's taking forever with little info being released, like literally ZILCH

I just seem to have lost faith, the market is generally right most of the time (sell off concerned me) now that the SP is extremely low (52 Week Low) they cant raise money through shares with a CR.

Will such debt to have it all borrowed be sustainable quarterlys would just make the company go Red each time as the last post that made TSN drop huge was some idiot posting some solid info as to how TSN might not be cashflow+ after this and now its been continueing to drop it scared me.

I got out, It could pop off and hit 5c easily with the right news... Nobody can ever be so sure as to what will happen unless they're in the know

That's just my reasoning i guess, call me stupid or whatever but thats how i felt... People asked me so i answered... I generally wouldnt try and downramp i still think at these prices its worth buying though.

GLTAH honestly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.