AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

I hear ya Fumoy. I've felt very frustrated this week because of...

1. 93 Posts.
    I hear ya Fumoy. I've felt very frustrated this week because of the Glencore exit. No one really knows what is said and done behind closed doors. But I believe what we've seen this week with the AGO price retreat is a result of the big players repositioning themselves, the wake of the big players. That coupled with algorithms and folks we don't have a shit show of a chance of making any informative stock market decision for ourselves. For us mum and dad investors it really comes down to luck when you view your stock on a micro basis, but if you check the charts and scan right out to 5 or 10 year view, then think what your business cash and net position will be in the future, you can then start to see your predictions taking shape.
    I believe AGO is worth much more than <4cents a share. My sentiment is buy/hold.

Have a good weekend everyone. Don't worry about all this bullshit. The most import thing is spending quality time with family and friends and enjoying the weather. If you can't do that without having immense quantities of cash in your account, then you need to see someone

Wolf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.