AVA 0.00% 11.0¢ ava risk group limited

Returning investor - Share price history?

1. 139 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    Hi folks,I used to hold this stock back in 2015. I liked the tech and concept behind the company, and always thought the prospects were very good.

Long story short I sold out, but I always intended to come back to it, so here I am.At the risk of treading over old ground, I notice there was a rather sharp decline in the share price throughout 2016, which has me somewhat perplexed. I was hoping someone with a good background on the stock could help explain what happened.

I've dug in a little, and all I can ascertain is that perhaps there was a poor quarterly (nothing to write home about), and I'm guessing there has been some dilution along the way too.

That aside, the sp seems to have held more or less for the past few years, but I note that there is a really small amount of volume turned over. As a result of the lack of volume it seems the market can't price the stock appropriately, which means lots of volatility. The chart for the past 12 months is pretty wild.

Given the last quarterly was quite postive, and the anticipated quarterly should also be positive, I would expect to see some growth in the sp, which is probably long overdue.I also see the company has won a lot of new contracts and continued to develop new technologies/products, which is fantastic.

My main concern is, have games been played with the sp in the past, thus causing it to be where it is, and do people think games are still being played, and if so, is this stock likely to be particularly vulnerable to manipulation in the future? The course of sales for Friday for example is particularly dodgy.

If adequate (legitimate) volume can't be injected into the market, I worry that the sp might stay stagnant/erratic for a long time to come. Thoughts?

Thanks in advance!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $31.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 11.0¢ $4.318K 39.25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 147235 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.