GPT 0.39% $5.05 gpt group

returns going forward, page-7

1. 1,659 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    Uptomistic,

Yep i agree that GMG have announced some very good deals in recent times and GPT have become a more defensive stock with low gearing levels.

However that aside these 2 stocks are being played at the moment. GMG is being pumped by some institutions whereas GPT is being shorted it seems.

I watch and trade these 2 all the time and feel that they will be at parity again in terms of price in the near future. They do this all the time where one will have a run and the other will take a breather.

I have pumped my dough into GPT and will look to offload at 59.5 hopefully next week or two. Time will tell i suppose.

AEZ i am holding a lot of stock unfotunately at an average of 9c so she is not doing well for me at the moment. Gearing is high 67% from memory however NTA of 24c suggest that she is very good value. The key is that the banks in Europe are understanding of the situation and work with AEZ on this issue. I have no doubt she will recover very well but it will take a few years.

MDT - dont trade so cant comment mate.

Cheers

Matt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GPT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.