GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

returns on horizontals & verticals in pb, page-18

1. 3,989 Posts.
    Hi there Brad1m,

I can understand people calling it a whiteknuckleride and I agree that it is a little rude for the company not to give us some sort of sign that thing's are either on track or have slightly deviated off course or whatever ??

It is what it is and I am at ease with my investment because of the news we have so far on our wells,the news that others want what we have got,and the research I have done and others have posted here.

I to have many oppies and I am also at ease with my investment in them.I have posted before that I have never bought in with the expectation that they would see the .08cent mark.I'm not saying they won't but I only ever bought them for a quick buck,so I would be happy to get out at .004 or above and,that will make me a profit.

I will never forget what SSN did for me and, there is absolutely no reason whatsoever why GGP cannot do the same or better than SSN.

We shareholders place a lot of trust/faith in these CEO's that take care of our investments,sometimes I think to much trust.Apart from the slowdown or even stoppage of announcement's being released,I have not seen anything in GGP's ann's that has raised the alarm for me.Unless SG has been blatantly lying about this JV,3D seismic etc etc I trust that my investment in this company will grow and continue to grow for as long as I hold,the world economy doesn't collapse and POO doesn't retrace back to an unsustainable price which would shut our operations down.

I have not invested in any company SG has been involved with before and I understand there are posters here that have concerns about him.I respect their opinion and those posts are always in the back of my mind because, I as many have been dudded or blatantly lied to in the past by shonky so called businessmen.

So for now I am at ease, and happy to hold.Glad you appreciate everyones research that is posted here,I love doing it.

All the best Brad1m

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.