GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

Whisky, Acreage and all other valued GGP thread contributors....

1. 846 Posts.
    Whisky, Acreage and all other valued GGP thread contributors.

Before I say anything... I just want to put it out there that it's not my intention to cross promote the GGP threads

However... I spent a good deal of the night researching another Australian Oil & Gas Company (the original reason was only due to emails between myself and someone with fairly extensive knowledge and knowhow of the Oil & Gas industry. Thats all I can or will say.

In 1 email Senex (SXY) came up in conversation and I know how how well their share price is going...

Somewhere in there I had a small epiphanie... I should do some research and see what they and how they structure their everyday business and drilling programs, who is on the team and can I find any logical reason why they continue to go from strength to strength.

Without going into detail... I found exactly what I was looking for and today I feel quite relaxed and calm about GGP and the direction we are headed.

There are so many similarities in the business management side of things that I had to remind myself that I was reading about another company in a completely different country.

So contrary to yesterdays nerves and feelings of aggitation and sometimes a little anger...

I am today very relaxed, confident and happy to sit tight and wait for the next ann as I believe we are in so many ways a mirror company as far as management and strategy goes. The only difference at this time "In my mind" is income and reserves.

Strategy looks very much the same to me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.