ReUsable Coffee Cups ..., page-20

1. 2,220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    When you are retired the local coffee shop is a great social haven ... have met quite a few friends this way. I’ve seen some people come in with their own reusable cups ... easily recognisable greenies, IMO ... and I do mean ‘Greenies’ not those who take account of the environment but not to extremes and following ‘trends’.
    Coffee shops are already doing away with table/chairs in some areas. We were taken to a ‘favourite’ coffee place in Byron Bay recently .... a tiny shopfront, no seating inside, just a bench seat alongside the road ... it was in a side laneway. BUT ... the Banana Bread was scrumptious! Of course, there are quite a few of this type in New York. I don’t know when ‘lets Go get a coffee’ descended from having a casual coffee at the cafe to grab a coffee and stand amongst the throng and drink it! I love to read the paper and have a coffee.

Mmmm there doesn’t seem to be too many coffee shops up here making enough to buy a BMW, etc. Our favourite local just closed their doors and there are others up for sale. In Cities I would presume it is more profitable, even with higher overheads.

Cheers oz....
    Cazzex

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.