BRN 0.00% 21.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

there are a few article floating around, about business going to...

1. 5,055 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 559
    there are a few article floating around, about business going to the extra cost of getting their AI up and running or just be happy enough with what they have already or only needing minor upgrades..
    Nvida sale via Amazon said to be not the best iin market but is meeting market needs. so that being the case and i have raise this before, akida2 is higher end and will companies want to go their if needs are met in application by a less cost and quality upgrade,
    all of use don't use all the capabilities on our computers ..so why pay the big $ for somehting we don't need (some do it anyway out of having the fast the biggest and best...ego...but me thinks limited space.
    could not akida1 be even for some?

our CEO even said to the above transitition to upgarding business at a cost is difficult with current world finanical stress and political stablity. why would a busy spend if they is no need based on their individual outlooks to cash flows in current or future profit in inflationary times

struggle with timeline to get there, but it will happen but when and how much, as iv said before.. akida 'inside'.. mobile phones

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $399.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.0¢ 21.0¢ $731.6K 3.408M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 664878 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 271540 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.