LYC 0.34% $5.93 lynas rare earths limited

Galtee 123 I feel bad for you. You dared to post an opinion not...

1. 7,405 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 500
    Galtee 123 I feel bad for you. You dared to post an opinion not holding any stock, that was negative. Don't you know that every seller of the stock is wrong and therefore the reason they sold and continue not to buy back are worthless. Shame on you.

Now on the other hand in several other posts today I have shown that USD 40 M is AUD 61 which is about 9 cents a share. This is hardly worth even considering. How important is 9 cents a share change in book value? That the company was probably right in ignoring with no Press or activity on this board. That a delay and posible cancelation was not that important or material to the performance of the company. When the press picked up on it (several weeks Later) and board activity grew. They announced. I cannot fault Lynas for the timing on this because until posters on this board blew it all out of proportion it did not look material to me.

The company has no obligation to report everything. Any thing like this as long as they classify it as insider info does not need an announcement. If any Insider trades on it then that is very wrong but I have not seen any insider trades registered. when there is danger of a leek or the info getting out then they have to announce. At 9 Cents I am not sure it even breaks the threshold.

I also do not hold and have a strong sell opinion on this but hope to buy when conditions change.

Yes every penny helps but focus too much on the pennies and you are likely to miss a few major $. Which is what is happening right now with many holders. Focus on this AUD 60 M when current conditions makes negative cash flow in 2020 Ar and 2021 SAR combined likely to be much bigger. Even a chance that NPAT negative profits will be greater, But why think about that it could be depressing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.93
Change
-0.020(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $5.542B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.04 $6.04 $5.93 $23.75M 3.975M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 128544 $5.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.95 12481 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.