LYC 0.15% $6.75 lynas rare earths limited

Yup. Very lucrative pop. Letting profits ride.Very good for...

1. 6,305 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1075
    Yup. Very lucrative pop. Letting profits ride.

Very good for Lynas and LYC if Trump REE policies do anything to materially strengthen any part of the supply chain in US and really all ex-China. Investors respond to that kind of support, justices they did (as I did) when Japan's support for Lynas was clarified.

This kerfuffle is all about the Chinese taking Mt Pass ore, in my opinion. I know Cruz well enough. The guy is sharper than most in politics. He's another one who sees the disastrous strategic and economic policies of past US administrations as both "anti-American" in economic terms and as a major long term crisis of MUCH BROADER NEGATIVE impact. Which is what I think many see in their home countries with respect to sending their jobs to China to save a few bucks at home.

Past and present accommodative national policy is unsuitable when the Chinese Communist Party is really raking it in. I like democracies; not family-owned empires with nuclear bombs and fingers in global stability triggers like Putin's Russia, Mao's China, Saud's Arabia, etc.

China intends to take over the most lucrative industrial manufacturing just as Japan did, but they will do it much faster most likely. They have stated that was their intention. The game is on and I am glad America finally has a savvy gamer in the White House, and a rare earth rock star to boot.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.75
Change
0.010(0.15%)
Mkt cap ! $6.346B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.70 $6.82 $6.68 $4.377M 647.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 9499 $6.75

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.76 10185 34
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.36pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.