GLB 0.00% $2.90 globe international limited

Do your own research but this is what it looks like to me: USA...

1. 1,236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Do your own research but this is what it looks like to me:

USA
    Nordstrom, Urban Outfitters, Pacsun and Zumiez all look like the they are carrying double the product lines they were carrying this time last year. I looked on the websites and compared to last year. Sell thru looks ok as some of the sizes are running out. Pacsun and Zumiez have over 600 stores in the US and the others have over 150. Zappos is also increasing the number of shoes and skateboards they stock. Seems to be some interest in Fallen as well.

Europe

This looks huge. Nearly all channels are stocking significantly more product lines. Freestyle Extreme and Blue Tomato now have on excess of 500 globe products. Good increase in Titus, Surfdome, Skatedeluxe and Routone.
    Also, looks like good stocking of Fallen and very strong volumes of the new Sweet Sktbs product lines.

In Australia, The Iconic, surfstitch and nearly all other channels have increased the Globe product lines with good sell thru. Osmosis and SDS both had good In store Globe product placement merchandising recently and stock good volumes of Globe shoes instore. Staff say that globe is one of the best shoes sellers with Vans And DC both struggling at present. Stussy is continuing to sell well in all stores. Obey is a bit soft and Vision not really selling too much. Hard to judge FXD but seems to be available in a lot more stores.

So my guess for second half is about $70 + mil in sales and 5 cent dividend (minimum as this would only be $2 mil in cash). This is going to be a huge year for Globe with great growth prospects ove the next few years. Now that the have good growth in the apparel and footwear they really need to launch a women's range in Globe. Gallaz looks dead and they have been selling some Roam lite as women's shoes so probably just testing the water before the launch a range.

Weak Euro and strong US$ will give them some grief but they have enough growth momentum to overcome.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.90
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $120.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.92 $2.92 $2.90 $31.07K 10.69K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4237 $2.70

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.05 3000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.32pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.