MHC 0.00% 0.2¢ manhattan corporation limited

@jantheiler Apologies, I didn't see your tag come up a few days...

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    @jantheiler Apologies, I didn't see your tag come up a few days ago, must not have worked? Yes you are right, modern geophysics is becoming a very powerful tool over old goldfields - as it can see through cover (as long as the cover has different geophysical properties as the bedrock below so to create a contrast for the survey to pick up), and when combined with modern geochemistry (that can also see through thin transported cover with recent developments) can completely open up an area with a multitude of high priority targets. Mhc are perfectly positioned to take advantage of this, with a very large tenement package that has not seen this modern exploration on it. The big ego target is just one of many targets that will be generated once the team starts to sweep the rest of the tenement package, and success at big ego will obviously validate their model and allow them to replicate it along the belt.
    It can be hard to grasp just how exciting the Tib project is, this might be one of the last (if not the last) greenstone belts left in Australia that has not been or starting to be the focus of modern day exploration, that if you have been following the resource sector has yielded numerous discoveries in recent years (BGl, RXL, SPX, EXU etc etc). And we have such a large portion of it 100% owned!! Its crazy really how much prospective ground MHC have, just have to be patient and let the team do their thing. I have no doubt that more gold is lying along the belt where the old timers couldn't get to or see from surface/just below surface due to no outcrop/subcrop.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MHC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.185M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $3.298K 1.658M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 61748308 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 40666843 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.48pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MHC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.