MSB 0.91% $1.11 mesoblast limited

revascor stuck in neutral

1. 8 Posts.
    These announcements about Osiris and now the cancer agreement-to-agree alliance are almost more worrisome than encouraging to me. (I am a long-time MSB owner, average cost basis around $1.20/share.) That prompts this comment, despite the short-term impact it may have on SP (I'm flattering myself, I know).

Teva appears not to be playing ball, as we Yanks would say. Months of "discussions" on the trial's structure have not resulted in even a proposal to the FDA (so far as we know) for the P3 Revascor trials. This proposal, and trial recruitment, are months behind the company's predictions.

These delays in MSB's proceeding to the milestones that require big payments to it under the Cephalon (now Teva) agreement is just saving Teva money, money that it is reportedly short of these days.

MSB's handling of this (if my admitted guesswork is close) is o.k., but removing the Teva representative from the MSB board may be an essential first step. Meaningful response from either company's management would be welcome.

Can anybody set me straight, dispel or echo these concerns?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.