MSB 0.00% $1.10 mesoblast limited

Revascor trials dawdling

1. 8 Posts.
    About a year ago, I would guess, I posted that Teva seemed not to be meeting its obligations to spend big money on MSB's CHF trials. The title of that post was "Revascor stuck in neutral." It provoked some of the usual conclusory "I know better than you" rebuttal we often see on this site, with no real information or backup.

After the announcement months ago that the CHF trials were at last proceeding, it was discouraging to visit the U.S. FDA trials site this week and see that of the 12 institutions that are to conduct the CHF trials, only 3 are actually recruiting at this time. Can anyone explain, actually explain, why this is so? These trials will take years to complete at this pace.

Based just on the facts we do know, it's hard to escape the conclusion, or at least the suspicion, that Teva is slow-playing the whole CHF effort. At least MSB still controls the pace of other P II and III trials, of almost equal clinical/financial import.

I'm a long-term holder, but this glacial progress on a blockbuster therapy is pretty frustrating.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.10
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.250B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.09 $1.13 $1.08 $3.948M 3.582M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 53923 $1.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.10 27556 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.49pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.