ADY 0.00% 1.2¢ admiralty resources nl.

revelation

1. 94 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Fellow Investors Serious Concerns.

Fellow Investors regarding the replies received from ADY, I found them unacceptable.

Rang the office in Chile and asked to speak To Michael Clarke and was informed he has left the Company, as have Esteban Torres and Ricardo Gonzales.

The question was asked who is Mike Clarke�s replacement as President and Chief Executive Officer of Vallenar and could you transfer my call to his office please. I was told the new boss is Mr. Campbell Olsen. My call was then transferred to his office, it was answered by Campbell Olsen who introduced himself.

The answers received from ADY in my previous thread clearly state and I quote �I can assure you that Mr Prior, our Executive Director, is well aware of the important of the asset for the Company and is in full control of the management of the assets in Chile.�

This implies Prior is fully aware Olsen is now in full control of our asset.

How can this be? He has no ownership entitlement, no right to office, no right to confidential computer records.

Has no right to even be in the building, him or his companions.

He appears to be acting with the full knowledge and authorization of ADY/Prior.

This is totally wrong for many reasons.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $87 7.848K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 805438 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 490461 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.