PBI premier bionics limited

re: revenue and growth - kopiteau Allotment of shares to...

1. NT
    1,708 Posts.
    re: revenue and growth - kopiteau Allotment of shares to institutions is quick and easy.
    Providing not "largish" dilution and not too underpriced should not be significant change to shareholders value.

What is done with the fund-raising is critical.
    If fritted away 'tis a very poor result.
    If used in a positive manner is very positive.

The "show me the money first" institution approach to valuing companies is a critical issue with PBI.
    May show all the promise in the world - but promises are speculation and institutions are loath to place value on speculative qualities of shares.
    They need tangible valuations, actual contracts, actual profits, projected profits based on reliable information.

Do not expect PBI share price to climb until institutions have these factors to calculate with.

When a profitable contract is achieved and institutions can varify a positive future cash flow share price will react accordingly.

Naturally "insiders" may push price in anticipation of such a development.

PBI may be negotiating for commercial use of products.
    To achieve maximum benefits for shareholders.
    With watertight legally well structured contracts.

The other party will be negotiating a maximum benefit, watertight, legally well structured contract too.
    For their shareholders.

Either party may withdraw at any time.
    And when this happens PBI must commence negotiations with another party and the protracted process commences again.

Bluff and negotiation must be part of the process.

While this is happening PBI management are not in a position to make any statements to markets.
    So could be thought to be lacking in action and lacking in disclosure.
    Unfairly!

The bottom line is that if PBI is to do justice for shareholders time and lack of information to the market is inevitable.

Shareholders therefore must wait for some time - patiently.

Show ME the money!!!

Cheers,

NT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.