NOR 4.26% 4.5¢ norwood systems limited

Revenue and income: The saga of NOR, page-17

1. 8,928 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    It amuses me how a lot of these companies can surge ahead with spending and have no apparent forsight to think down the track six months. I've been an admirer of PO so am hoping he has the forsight and has a plan in place. I suppose a lot of them think they will always have a new investor or money source to tap into if they need it and I bet they will have a lot of takers in a CR at 2 or 3 cents if it happens. If they want to raise another $6mil at 3 cents then issue another 200,000,000 shares. A 20% dilution and there are a lot of companies around with plenty more than 1 billion shares on issue but this doesn't appease current shareholders and gives the impression of very bad money management and forward planning. Nothing against new companies raising money at all but very upsetting to see it done at a massive discount to the last round. A 20% dilution simply equates to a 20% reduction in your eventual price target. That's how I work dilution out anyway. EG, If I had a price to sell target of 40 cents I now reduce that to 32 cents. No biggy I suppose if you have the confidence in the company to add to your stake at these low prices. That's simplifying things a little as there are many other issues with dilution and more free floating shares but that's an argument for another day and I'm rambling. All IMO of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.002(4.26%)
Mkt cap ! $21.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.5¢ $2.25K 50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 85968 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 68140 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.