NOR 0.00% 4.5¢ norwood systems limited

Revenue and income: The saga of NOR, page-22

1. 1,225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    Is anybody esle confused by this reply to billy's post ?

In case it needs to be explained billy is asking his question to improve the SP not to downramp. (Which i cant see anywhere in that or even in previous posts )

Any angel corporate invester or even us retail investor is going to be asking the question "Is there some undervalued potential here to justify the risk of spec buy that the market has not fully apprecitated ? "

The only way to answer this is to run billy's list of potential probabilities for the income arms and add them all together.

Unfortunetly billy i am not that guy. Its going to take somebody with detailed industry knowledge to estimate uptake rates.

I can say that the potential of cloud based corona is off the charts. Your target market is any small to medium company or large company WORLDWIDE that has a lot of trevelling staff ( think airlines, car companies etc) or that is not happy with traditonal voip quality.

Likewise WP still sits in an 80 billion dollar market for global roaming fees. They are doing well.

OTT market ?

Well the potential must be the percentage a teleco is willing to pay nor for the income that nors ott techology has been able to retain for them. Every tradional teleco in the world is at threat and its estimated to be up to 50% of their mobile revenue. How much can an inhouse Ott solution starve off ? Good question.

Hopefully NOR themselves will be giving us this information. The need to raise revenue may soon overtake the need for commercial sensitivity.

If NOR has a solution to cash burn announced to market i still think fair value is a market cap of 50 million or 6 to 8 cents on account of the corona and ott potential.
    Last edited by brentv: 01/05/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 45168 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 70102 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.00pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.