SBB 0.00% 1.2¢ sunbridge group limited

Well I have noticed you clearly do not know what a cashflow...

1. 735 Posts.
    Well I have noticed you clearly do not know what a cashflow statement is nor understand basic accounting concepts so I will try to explain it to you.

Out of over 420 stores only 70 are company owned stores. 350 are still non company stores which purchase stock on credit with terms of up to 3 months. The problem is that you have NO IDEA what is happening with stock levels and orders so you simply cannot state that revenue is going up or down because you have NO IDEA. You dont know how much stock the stores ordered last period. You dont know the credit schedule.

BUT most interestingly if you bother to look at the financial accounts you will see cash receipts of $88 million in 2014 BUT revenue was only $84 million. So that in itself should tell you that there is a mismatch between receipts and actual revenues due to the various factors I have mentioned above.

Nice try fear mongering but NO ONE at this stage can say if sales are up down or the same. Apart from company officials offcoarse.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.