SBB 0.00% 1.2¢ sunbridge group limited

Alright lets do this lol. If you are so keen. I posted a long...

1. 735 Posts.
    Alright lets do this lol. If you are so keen.

I posted a long post in which my main points where that Chinas GDP is growing albeit at a slower rate then previously. I also said that SBB was a profitable company making $8.4 million in 2014.

Your reply to this was this.
    You also linked some articles which themselves predicted a long term gdp growth rate of 5%

You then went on to say
    When I told you that the company is profitable you responded with
    Now after this little mind screw other holders offcoarse wanted you to provide evidence of your claims. Askari asked.

He also posted a graph highlighting Chinese GDP growth.
    Your response was to post a graph that showed Chinese GDP growth at about 7% hence destroying your own argument.

There was then a number of comments from a few posters throwing it in your face that you are incorrect. You then resulted in saying "Bye fellas you must be drunk I am off for the night"

And then you left, obviously realizing you cannot salvage the situation.

Even Arigold a non holder who is relatively fair in his pro and cons views and has financial education posted.

So basically in that day you claimed SBB was loosing money and that China was in a recession when neither of those two are correct and the evidence you provided did not support your view but just went against it.

Sorry but I am not the liar here. I am not making this up. Dozens of other posters saw you post this nonsense and I am just rehashing it here so you can have your 'evidence' that I am not lying.

Anyone can click on the link that GAA provided and read the entire thread from start to finish. Its actually quite funny. My friend had a good laugh about it.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.