CSK 0.00% 37.0¢ crowdspark ltd

cant see the point in rabbiting on yet about the level of...

1. 46,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    cant see the point in rabbiting on yet about the level of revenue etc. This is a speccie which is intended to cater for those that dont have access to their own high tech medium. There will always be a proportion of the population who will use such a facility much in the same way that pay phones continue to be used albeit not as much as they used to be. This product makes the pay phone concept more attractive by being a multi media unit that can provider a much wider range of services than a payphone or pure internet cafe type site.

The use of the phones by Police &Nurses adds another dimension if other organisations can see the benefit.

The biggest risk to me is funding even though others post that wont be an issue.

However the fact that Telstra is probably looking for a better more profitable return from payphones and has spoken highly of the webphone is to me at least a very significant issue. The fact they have made such a statement and are seriously trialling it means that this speccie has a chance of coming good. Telstra imo would not waste time on this if they thought that the product wasnt up to providing a worthwhile service.

Still my risk worry is money and for that reason I hope someone puts some dough in soon.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.